How to Organize Antique Lace?

I love Antique Lace.


I just love lace, really.  But some of the prettiest laces are old.


Here is some of my lace wrapped around a toilet paper holder.


So, what I want to know is...


How do you organize Antique Lace!! ??


 Really, I am asking all of you to give me good ideas about this.  Send me pictures if you can.  I will share them.


This is how I don't do a good job organizing  my Antique Lace.  


I need help!


It's beautiful lace and deserves a nice storage space.


I'm waiting to hear from you!


added: You need to view the comments to see how others store their lace.  Here is a link to a wonderful storage idea from Faith, Grace and Crafts!  Don't miss it.  


"Of many Arts, one surpasses all.  For the maiden seated at her work flashes the smooth balls and thousand threads into the circle, ... and from this, her amusement, makes as much profit as a man earns by the sweat of his brow, and no maiden ever complains, at even, of the length of the day.  The issue is a fine web, which feeds the pride of the whole globe; which surrounds with its fine border cloaks and tuckers, and shows grandly round the throats and hands of Kings."               - Jacob Van Eyck, 1651.


Lace is a lovely part of life!




All Designs Are Copyright Protected copyright 2011 Jeannie Baumeister



No comments:

Post a Comment